We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy.
Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Surrogacy – Outlining how surrogacy works in the UK and the legal implications.
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
Surrogacy has been announced by the Law Commission as one of the areas of outdated law to be tackled in its’ 13th Programme of Reform. This is huge news for ...
As family lawyers, if Dr Foster shows us one thing then it is exactly how you do not co-parent children following on from a separation. This week the BBC aired the ...
When is a child a qualifying child and so within the jurisdiction of the Child Maintenance Service? Recent figures released by the BBC suggest that the amount of uncollected child maintenance ...
The Christmas trees have been taken down, the cards sent to the recycling centre and as children start returning to school the sad reality of a New Year is that ...