We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy. Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Surrogacy – Outlining how surrogacy works in the UK and the legal implications.
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Related Pages: Child Contact (Access) / Child Residence (Custody) / Child Support / Parental Rights and Responsibilities / Surrogacy
Find out more: Why Us? / Our Experts / Our Costs / Our Story / Testimonials / Contact us / Blog