We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy.
Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Surrogacy – Outlining how surrogacy works in the UK and the legal implications.
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
BTO’s Sarah Feeney discuss the legal landscape surrounding parenting where the parents are female same-sex partners. Having a child can be one of the most exciting and momentous things any couple ...
When relationships break down emotions are heightened. In many cases the split is particularly hostile and one of the pair takes matters into their own hands by changing the locks ...
An interesting personal injury case emerged recently which included an award of damages for the cost of future surrogacy arrangements to a patient who lost her fertility due to negligent ...
Surrogacy has been announced by the Law Commission as one of the areas of outdated law to be tackled in its’ 13th Programme of Reform. This is huge news for ...