Separation and Divorce can be a painful and confusing experience for those involved. The process can be made much more manageable with expert legal advice, tailored to your particular circumstances, on what options are available to you.
Please have a look through our pages on separation and divorce and if you would like to discuss further simply make contact with us.
- Collaborative Divorce – Find out how Collaborative Practice may suit you.
- Divorce in Scotland – Helping to demystify the process of divorcing in Scotland.
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Breakdown of Cohabitation
- Finances – Dealing with your finances on divorce or separation.
- Expat – Find out more about expat and international divorce.
- What should I expect? – Helpful advice on how to cope with separation and divorce.
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
When relationships break down emotions are heightened. In many cases the split is particularly hostile and one of the pair takes matters into their own hands by changing the locks ...
Imagine, in the course of negotiating your divorce settlement, you tell your partner that they can keep one of their biggest assets and they don’t have to give you anything ...
As family lawyers, if Dr Foster shows us one thing then it is exactly how you do not co-parent children following on from a separation. This week the BBC aired the ...
If you are in the process of separating then The Supreme Court decision on McDonald v McDonald could have a huge impact on how your assets should be divided. In August ...