This is by far the most expensive option and is also the most traumatic. Sometimes you will have no option but to end up in court. We will do our best to protect you and will always give you the option of not attending court if you don’t have to. The good news is that most cases don’t go to proof or trial and most cases settle.
Go back to Your Options.
Related Pages: Kitchen table negotiation / Mediation / Collaborative Practice / Negotiation / Arbitration
Find out more: Why Us? / Our Experts / Our Costs / Our Story / Testimonials / Contact us / Blog
- Dr Foster and Lessons in How Not to Co-Parent
- The Perils of Pensions in Divorce – Part 2
- To be or not to be? That is the question
- When is Generosity a bad thing?
- Is ‘Divorce Day’ a Myth?
- Are Diamonds still a Girl’s Best Friend?
- Lessons from #Brangelexit
- Simplification of the annulment process in the Catholic Church
- Some Gift Ideas for a Happy Family Christmas
- Pre-nuptial and Post-Nuptial agreements – sign with caution