We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy.
Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Surrogacy – Outlining how surrogacy works in the UK and the legal implications.
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
The aim of the new act is to provide recourse for victims of the more insidious elements of a domestic abuse relationship which can be just as harmful as or ...
For many of us the words ‘Home Alone’ conjure up the familiar image of MacAulay Culkin wreaking havoc on two bungling burglars in the annual Christmas airing of that American ...
It was recently reported that an anonymous male same-sex couple in Scotland are due to become the first to receive IVF for a surrogate in the UK. This marks a progressive ...
Surrogacy Law Now Changed to Allow Applications from Single Parents – and it applies retrospectively for 6 months
The 3 January 2019 brought a change to UK surrogacy law, allowing single parents to apply for a parental order for the first time. We previously reported on this new ...