We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy.
Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Modern Families: Assisted Donor Conception, Surrogacy and Adoption
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
Sophie Turner files wrongful retention court proceedings against Joe Jonas, requesting that their children be returned to the UK. You know what they say, a week is a long time ...
On Monday 25 September 2023, the statutory instrument making amendments to the Ordinary Cause Rules 1993 comes into force. This changes the procedure for defended family actions in a wholesale ...
Described as “a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women”, International Women’s Day is a fantastic opportunity for women across the world to pause and ...
The news of the deaths of Emma Pattison and her daughter Lettie, believed to be at the hands of Emma’s husband and Lettie’s father, has led to shock waves and ...