We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy.
Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Modern Families: Assisted Donor Conception, Surrogacy and Adoption
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
We are living in a worrying time as the COVID-19 virus continues to spread and affect our community and everyday lives. The true impact of the virus is not yet ...
We are all currently living in unprecedented times due to the onslaught of the Covid-19 disease. Individuals and families are requiring to isolate from elderly relatives, friends and work colleagues. ...
Every family has its own traditions. Whether they involve afternoon tea with Mum on Mother’s Day, watching football with Dad on Father’s Day, egg rolling at Easter, or something more ...
The Government has this week launched a consultation seeking the public’s view on whether they should change the current law surrounding the storage of frozen eggs, sperm and embryos. What does ...