We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy.
Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Modern Families: Assisted Donor Conception, Surrogacy and Adoption
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
Parents who have separated can, understandably, often find it very difficult to come to an agreement about the care arrangements for their children. So what happens if they simply cannot ...
Solicitor Brittany Thomas reminds those thinking of separation and divorce that the BTO Family Law team continue to work remotely and have everything in place to assist clients even during ...
Marking National Fertility Week our colleagues in the BTO employment team summarise some of the key employment rights and guidance relating to fertility in the workplace. Research by Fertility Network UK ...
Next up in our Fertility Week 2020 Series, we are joined by our colleagues in the BTO Personal team who look at a recent case which found its way into ...