We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy.
Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Modern Families: Assisted Donor Conception, Surrogacy and Adoption
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
Summer 2022 is expected to be a boom season for families travelling abroad after the pandemic and restrictions put paid to many holiday plans for two years running. Have you “packed” ...
This time of year, during the festive period, can often be particularly difficult for parents who are separated. The prospect of not spending the whole of your child’s Christmas celebrations ...
Parents who have separated can, understandably, often find it very difficult to come to an agreement about the care arrangements for their children. So what happens if they simply cannot ...
Lesley Gordon reminds those thinking of separation and divorce that the BTO Family Law team continue to work remotely and have everything in place to assist clients even during lockdown. After ...