We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy.
Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Modern Families: Assisted Donor Conception, Surrogacy and Adoption
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
There is unlikely to be a single element of our everyday lives which is not touched by Coronavirus. For most, that means sheltering in one place and only travelling for ...
On Friday 27 March 2020, The Lord President issued further guidance on Court Orders relating to Parental Responsibilities and Rights in light of the current coronavirus crisis. We are living in ...
We are living in a worrying time as the COVID-19 virus continues to spread and affect our community and everyday lives. The true impact of the virus is not yet ...
We are all currently living in unprecedented times due to the onslaught of the Covid-19 disease. Individuals and families are requiring to isolate from elderly relatives, friends and work colleagues. ...