We can assist with most legal issues relating to children. You might need legal advice in relation to children because your family is experiencing a separation or divorce, because educational issues have arisen or because you are looking to expand your family by way of adoption or surrogacy.
Please look through our pages below for an overview of our areas of expertise and if you would like to discuss any of these further please get in touch.
- Children and Divorce / Separation – Understanding how to help your children through the divorce / separation process.
- Child Contact – Maintaining contact with a child under 16 years old
- Child Residence – Where and with whom a child under the age of 16 years old lives.
- Parental Responsibilities and Rights – An overview of the responsibilities and rights relating to children
- Surrogacy – Outlining how surrogacy works in the UK and the legal implications.
- Child Abduction
- Grandparents’ Rights
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
Who pays what when your child goes to university? The long and stressful wait for crucial exam results is over and another tranche of excited students and proud parents will be ...
There have been a number of news reports in recent days commenting on MP’s calling for the Government to ‘enshrine in law’ the right for grandparents to see their grandchildren ...
Quite possibly one of the saddest elements of the widely publicised case of Alfie Evans, is the involvement of third parties during the latter stages of the legal process. In ...
Over the last year, numerous high profile cases about the medical treatment of terminally ill children have made their way into the newspaper headlines. Charlie Gard, Isaiah Haastrup and Alfie ...