Separation and Divorce can be a painful and confusing experience for those involved. The process can be made much more manageable with expert legal advice, tailored to your particular circumstances, on what options are available to you.
Please have a look through our pages on separation and divorce and if you would like to discuss further simply make contact with us.
- Collaborative Divorce – Find out how Collaborative Practice may suit you.
- Divorce in Scotland – Helping to demystify the process of divorcing in Scotland.
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Breakdown of Cohabitation
- Finances – Dealing with your finances on divorce or separation.
- Expat – Find out more about expat and international divorce.
- What should I expect? – Helpful advice on how to cope with separation and divorce.
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
The number of cohabiting families in the UK has almost doubled in the last twenty years. This may be explained by an increasing trend to cohabit rather than marry or ...
Recently, I have found many of my friends choosing to ‘move in’ with their respective partners for the first time in their lives. I’m sure you also have come across ...
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and his wife Mackenzie recently announced that they were separating after 25 years of marriage. The couple are estimated to be the wealthiest in the world, ...
Family Lawyer Denise Laverty discusses no-fault divorce, comparing the English and Scottish divorce systems in light of the UK Government’s open consultation on Reforms of the Legal Requirements for divorce. Three ...