Separation and Divorce can be a painful and confusing experience for those involved. The process can be made much more manageable with expert legal advice, tailored to your particular circumstances, on what options are available to you.
Please have a look through our pages on separation and divorce and if you would like to discuss further simply make contact with us.
- Collaborative Divorce – Find out how Collaborative Practice may suit you.
- Divorce in Scotland – Helping to demystify the process of divorcing in Scotland.
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Breakdown of Cohabitation
- Finances – Dealing with your finances on divorce or separation.
- Expat – Find out more about expat and international divorce.
- What should I expect? – Helpful advice on how to cope with separation and divorce.
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
The aim of the new act is to provide recourse for victims of the more insidious elements of a domestic abuse relationship which can be just as harmful as or ...
With the financial year end looming, finances and tax are hot topics on everyone’s mind at the moment. If you are separating, your divorce may be the last thing you ...
The number of cohabiting families in the UK has almost doubled in the last twenty years. This may be explained by an increasing trend to cohabit rather than marry or ...
Recently, I have found many of my friends choosing to ‘move in’ with their respective partners for the first time in their lives. I’m sure you also have come across ...