Separation and Divorce can be a painful and confusing experience for those involved. The process can be made much more manageable with expert legal advice, tailored to your particular circumstances, on what options are available to you.
Please have a look through our pages on separation and divorce and if you would like to discuss further simply make contact with us.
- Collaborative Divorce – Find out how Collaborative Practice may suit you.
- Divorce in Scotland – Helping to demystify the process of divorcing in Scotland.
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Breakdown of Cohabitation
- Finances – Dealing with your finances on divorce or separation.
- Expat – Find out more about expat and international divorce.
- What should I expect? – Helpful advice on how to cope with separation and divorce.
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
If you have ever received an inheritance or gift you will be well aware that these items can very often hold great sentimental value. However, not only can they hold ...
This month has seen the publication of Domestic abuse: a good practice guide for social landlords. This document has been produced by The Association of Local Authority Chief Housing Officers, The ...
The aim of the new act is to provide recourse for victims of the more insidious elements of a domestic abuse relationship which can be just as harmful as or ...
With the financial year end looming, finances and tax are hot topics on everyone’s mind at the moment. If you are separating, your divorce may be the last thing you ...