Separation and Divorce can be a painful and confusing experience for those involved. The process can be made much more manageable with expert legal advice, tailored to your particular circumstances, on what options are available to you.
Please have a look through our pages on separation and divorce and if you would like to discuss further simply make contact with us.
- Collaborative Divorce – Find out how Collaborative Practice may suit you.
- Divorce in Scotland – Helping to demystify the process of divorcing in Scotland.
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Breakdown of Cohabitation
- Finances – Dealing with your finances on divorce or separation.
- Expat – Find out more about expat and international divorce.
- What should I expect? – Helpful advice on how to cope with separation and divorce.
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
The case of Mr and Mrs Villiers has reached a conclusion this week in the Supreme Court, with Mrs Villiers ultimately victorious as Mr Villiers failed to win his appeal. ...
I don’t want to mention the “C” word. However, the reality is that I have to. Coming into week 5 (I think?!) of lockdown the impact of the virus is ...
If you have ever received an inheritance or gift you will be well aware that these items can very often hold great sentimental value. However, not only can they hold ...
With the financial year end looming, finances and tax are hot topics on everyone’s mind at the moment. If you are separating, your divorce may be the last thing you ...