Separation and Divorce can be a painful and confusing experience for those involved. The process can be made much more manageable with expert legal advice, tailored to your particular circumstances, on what options are available to you.
Please have a look through our pages on separation and divorce and if you would like to discuss further simply make contact with us.
- Collaborative Divorce – Find out how Collaborative Practice may suit you.
- Divorce in Scotland – Helping to demystify the process of divorcing in Scotland.
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Breakdown of Cohabitation
- Finances – Dealing with your finances on divorce or separation.
- Expat – Find out more about expat and international divorce.
- What should I expect? – Helpful advice on how to cope with separation and divorce.
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
Solicitor Brittany Thomas reminds those thinking of separation and divorce that the BTO Family Law team continue to work remotely and have everything in place to assist clients even during ...
BTO Family Law partner Lesley Gordon provides some clarity to the subject of family businesses and divorce. Everyone has been glued to their televisions recently catching up on the latest season ...
The breakdown of a marriage or civil partnership can often bring with it some nasty surprises. This applies equally to your finances as it does to other aspects of your ...
St Andrews Day is today and whilst it has got us feeling somewhat patriotic, it has also got us thinking about the differences between Scotland and England & Wales. One ...