Separation and Divorce can be a painful and confusing experience for those involved. The process can be made much more manageable with expert legal advice, tailored to your particular circumstances, on what options are available to you.
Please have a look through our pages on separation and divorce and if you would like to discuss further simply make contact with us.
- Collaborative Divorce – Find out how Collaborative Practice may suit you.
- Divorce in Scotland – Helping to demystify the process of divorcing in Scotland.
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Breakdown of Cohabitation
- Finances – Dealing with your finances on divorce or separation.
- Expat – Find out more about expat and international divorce.
- What should I expect? – Helpful advice on how to cope with separation and divorce.
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
Summer 2022 is expected to be a boom season for families travelling abroad after the pandemic and restrictions put paid to many holiday plans for two years running. Have you “packed” ...
Although the concept of cryptocurrency may seem daunting and perhaps overly risky to some, there is no denying that interest in the cryptocurrency world is on the rise. With the ...
When a married couple (or those in a civil partnership) separate one of the first things that a family lawyer will try to ascertain is the “relevant date”. So, what ...
Quantifying shareholding value can be challenging at the best of times but hypothesising a company’s value in a retrospective market can be even more taxing. In Scotland, companies acquired or set ...