Separation and Divorce can be a painful and confusing experience for those involved. The process can be made much more manageable with expert legal advice, tailored to your particular circumstances, on what options are available to you.
Please have a look through our pages on separation and divorce and if you would like to discuss further simply make contact with us.
- Collaborative Divorce – Find out how Collaborative Practice may suit you.
- Divorce in Scotland – Helping to demystify the process of divorcing in Scotland.
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Breakdown of Cohabitation
- Finances – Dealing with your finances on divorce or separation.
- Expat – Find out more about expat and international divorce.
- What should I expect? – Helpful advice on how to cope with separation and divorce.
Schedule a call back Schedule a Call
Sophie Turner files wrongful retention court proceedings against Joe Jonas, requesting that their children be returned to the UK. You know what they say, a week is a long time ...
On Monday 25 September 2023, the statutory instrument making amendments to the Ordinary Cause Rules 1993 comes into force. This changes the procedure for defended family actions in a wholesale ...
Described as “a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women”, International Women’s Day is a fantastic opportunity for women across the world to pause and ...
For many couples Valentine’s Day is a day for reflecting on, and celebrating, their relationship. Many couples will also change their relationship status – that could be by moving in ...